Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Doing my head in here!

I know, it's daft and I really ought to just be happy and appreciate that I'm luckier than so many people out there, but this deciding what to have for Christmas is spinning me round in circles......

I'd just about decided, "That's it, sorted, it'll be the Vigilante". And then, last night I remembered that you can now get the sublime HW40 in .22 (I already have the .177 and LOVE it). So, a duplicate, but I bigger bore flavour. Shall I, shall I?

And then I just go back to thinking that what I really need and want is more time to actually shoot and tinker with the ones I already have. Many of which haven't been out of the cupboard in ages!
    Will an additional gun just be another that doesn't get used enough?

Shall I just get a load of pellets, which I will get to use (eventually)?

Help, boys!!
    We're all beyond help On here Tone

I reckon get the pistol matey, it's something you don't currently own and lends itself to both indoor and out- door shooting. Yes, a HW40 in .22 would sit nicely next to your .177 version but it won't be that much different. And....... there is always your Birthday
    Last edited by NewPaul; 05-12-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22