Quote Originally Posted by fastnick View Post
Rex, your presence is VERY much required at this shoot!

Whilst I can't do anything about the distance you have to travel down to Mile Oak, I will gladly offer to drive you up the hill to when you have finished the pegs in the wood.
:
Nick that is naughty, all of your generous hurdle reductions are very appreciated. But I am not sure if I am allowed south of the river without my official carer as Sedger is working. And that means a long while in the car on my own and you're not supposed to leave puppies in the car for long periods of time I will definitely give it more thought and investigation.

If anyone from the correct side of the Thames is going and fancies some company please let me know. I promise to be good. either way I will be entering the raffle and any money I would have spent on petrol will be donated too. its 180 mile round trip to get demoralised with that bloody wind machine thing that turns off just as I pull the trigger or starts up when I don't give it any wind.

However, apart from the great cause which really has a place in my heart. The fabulous guys that organise and set the shoot there are definitely swaying my decision in the correct direction rather than going and winning another Lea Valley Extreme comp,(believe it or not I am quite good at extreme) where is the challenge in that.