I purchased a new Zoraki/Alecto a few months ago. I was fairly impressed with it overall, the quality is pretty good and it's a good design. Pretty difficult to get the third pump into it, but two pumps is enough for most circumstances. The killer for me was the fact I couldn't hit anything with it. I tried and tried to shoot the thing accurately. Over the course of a few days I went back to it many times, never managed to shoot it any where as accurately as my Gamo Compact. Now idon't claim to be any kind of sharpshooter but I had better results with my HW45! I took the gun back to the shop where it was checked over and no problems were found. So I stuck with bit for about 300 more pellets, but just couldn't get on with it. I just couldn't shoot it remotely well. Now I'm positive that there was nothing wrong with that particular gun, and the problem was me. In the end I conceded and took it back again and managed to p/x it against a new Baikal IZH 46. This I could shoot amazingly accurately straight from the box. So I would suggest trying one before buying. John.