Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
Hi Pete,

I empathise entirely. There is a strong argument for both, but if you have complete working good condition whole example(s), in the first instance, it may be best to try to sell it/them as complete rifle(s) for good money, with the offer of any spares you may have at extra cost?

Then, once rifle sold, you can list any remaining bits and bobs on the bay of eeee maybe? You see my worry is that if you sell all the major parts by stripping it, you could end up with lesser items that you simply can not sell?
See where you are all coming from, I think the major bit which is the bugbear for me regarding expence is the T06 trigger conversion that I bought to originally try out in the XS208 (that had a wobbly rod but it was made in China, so what do you expect), I suppose if I put the T05 piston and trigger back in the 34 and sell that on with a choice of stocks, I could then sell the T06 trigger conversion on separately along with the 34 stock that's left and some 208 parts I could sell on the UKCAF site.

That could be a better way around it.

Pete