Price is always a touchy subject because there is never an actual thing to agree on as we are all individual and have different disposable income and views on "value for money".

I often hear people on here complaining about the price of pellets - but to me they are £7/10 a tin and very cheap, so I have no issue - it's cheaper than smoking, but the same person may be paying £40/month for their phone - I do PAYG and it costs me about £3/month over the year - horses for courses.

More expensive guns tend to become technically better up to a price point and then it starts going ballistic with paying hundreds of extra pounds for very little if any perceptible difference/gain. You also get the diminishing returns for price - so an extra £100 may get you something slightly better, but an extra £500 is only slightly better again - and so on till you can throw an extra grand at it with no perceptible difference to performance at all - but if you have the money and want to spend it that way then fair play.

My son wants designer cloths which are no better quality than what I wear but are 10x+ the price - he does not understand that although I can afford designed gear they simply do nothing for me, so I choose better value items which do the same job - and he genuinely struggles with this concept! I do like cars though - and guess what - he don't understand why I spend so much on them

James