Page 123 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Unfortunately for you Paul, everyone else didn't - it resembled a culender last time I saw it.
    I thought Pauly's bird rocked!

Especially when thwacked with a nice, heavier .22!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

And The Sleepometer says.

29 to go for Saturday arrivees.

In just four short weeks from now, a number of contented Boinger Folk will already be there, reunited with there fellow kindred spirits at our beloved Quigley Hollow.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    See..... you haven’t even been and you already know ‘the unwritten rules’, for an early morning boil - the bbq or, Trumpetiers tent - he is a very early ‘riser’
    I'm always up early due to being a crap sleeper so if anyone needs a boil feel free to knock on my tent after 7.00 am

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ? If so, I'm gonna fill a carrier with a bunch of Bombay Bad Boys -- and a second carrier with several packs of soft wet wipes lol.
    A great plan

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    If the Friday curry plan goes ahead there may well be a good market for the wet wipes. Get Mick to put a pack in his fridge and charge double for them
    Pete

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Then maybe I'd best bring a third carrier, too?
    Ooh, someone's found the level quickly. I think you'll enjoy yourself.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Boinger Bash Sales Thread

Gentlemen, I have just made the Boinger Bash sales thread a sticky so that we cause minimal disruption to other vendors using the sales section.

The thread can be found at the top of page one in sales, here :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....86#post7453386

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Unfortunately for you Paul, everyone else didn't - it resembled a culender last time I saw it.
    Was going to say, when I saw it the cult and his .25 BSA had already begun their demolition and not much was left of it

Having carried out a small electrical job for someone this morning I had a nice day off for a change. With the boy at school and the other half at work I decided it was time to strip the new HW98 and insert the tinbum guide kit to get rid of its twang. If Weihrauch are missing a pot of grease I think I found it . I cleaned it all up and re-greased in a more frugal fashion. With the kit inserted the twang departed completely. I must say how surprised I was to find the original rear guide to be such a slack fit thus causing the twang. I have yet to fit the short stroke kit which I will do in due course. Once again thanks Nick for a great cost effective solution

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Having carried out a small electrical job for someone this morning I had a nice day off for a change. With the boy at school and the other half at work I decided it was time to strip the new HW98 and insert the tinbum guide kit to get rid of its twang. If Weihrauch are missing a pot of grease I think I found it . I cleaned it all up and re-greased in a more frugal fashion. With the kit inserted the twang departed completely. I must say how surprised I was to find the original rear guide to be such a slack fit thus causing the twang. I have yet to fit the short stroke kit which I will do in due course. Once again thanks Nick for a great cost effective solution
    I will have my short stroked 98 there for you to try Mike
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    I will have my short stroked 98 there for you to try Mike
    Cheers Pete. It will be interesting to see the difference. I have the short stroke nose but haven't put it on yet. Gradual steps lol

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Nice one, Mike.

Cool Four Weeks = BOING TIME

Indeedy, fine peeps.

Very nearlier, nearly there.

28 to go for the Saturday peeps.

BOING!

As some may have seen, I am interested in Mark,'s Airsporter. He has removed a couple of coils from the spring. Does that mean that it will only go halfway through a concrete filled dustbin?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    As some may have seen, I am interested in Mark,'s Airsporter. He has removed a couple of coils from the spring. Does that mean that it will only go halfway through a concrete filled dustbin?
    No, it will still go through one but it might not manage two unless you use pointed pellets.