Thread: .22bsa meteor

.22bsa meteor

hi next doors lads clearing house after losing mum found old airgun asked if i wanted it checked it was as title anyone any info on this is it worth anything cheers trev

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Depends on condition and which model it is. Could be £30, could be £110. Most go for £40-£70.

A Mk I, which has a metal end cap, grooves in the front part of the stock and four scope grooves might be worth the most.

They are efficient little rifles and have nice barrels. The trigger is unsophisticated, but they are generally well regarded as plinkers and ratting guns.

Have you a picture?

bsa meteor

it is a mk1 2 grooves for scope very strong spring action is tight when you break it no slop or anything in great nick to say its going on 60 years old dont know how to put up pics

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by HUSSAR View Post
    it is a mk1 2 grooves for scope very strong spring action is tight when you break it no slop or anything in great nick to say its going on 60 years old dont know how to put up pics
    Here is how to post pictures. 'Great condition' can mean alot of different things to different people, so usually they go by the photos. Your Meteor is a 'Collector's Item' so that is a start...

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....nto-any-thread

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Let's see if that works.
    free upload image
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

meteor

well thanks for info on posting pics as i am 76 its all over my head so if interested in this rifle send me email or mobile and will send pics

meteor

sorry m8 but its not a mk1

meteor

yes it IS serial number t693027 letter T prefix in .22 says it was made 59 to 62 can anyone let me know if i am correct

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonbasher1 View Post
    sorry m8 but its not a mk1
    The serial number T indicates a Mk 1 Meteor in .22 calibre. What is it that you can see about the rifle that makes it a later model?

meteor

one of the lads says its not a mk1 because it does not have grooves in stock however action fits perfect and looks same but no grooves