Hi i have not got a Walther LGV, but i have got the LGU and comparing the LGU and the AA TX200 that i have just obtained (Which has had the piston guide and top hat replaced with close fitting delrin ones) that the LGU is still the better to shoot, They both can be De-cocked quite easily and are both very accurate. But if you still want to go Break Barrel then i think the LGV. Don't forget that there are also the LGV's stable mates (The Century smooth but a bit more kick from that 30mm innards, the Terrus not quite as well tuned but a lot cheaper, Classus a bit higher in price but like the LGV and Terrus can be got with open sights. The LGV and Century both benefit from the fantastic barrel lock up system, So there is no need to hit the barrel to open it and when it is shut it is rock steady no droop. The only down side is the trigger but after a few minuets polishing the sears the setting up all is well.
As you might notice i am a fan of Walther.

All the best with your choice the one thing to note is its "YOUR CHOICE" hold some shoot some if you can enjoy the chase of a new gun.

All the best Graham.