Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1585

Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I've had a look on egay! They do some great little setups for around £20 -£30 and I reckon i'll have to invest I'll ping a link over to the curtain chap and see if he fancies the same one. Its amazing the power of some of them on there when you spend serious dollar. There was one that can hold up to 500kg for around 150 quid. The only drawback being youd need around ten people to drag it up with a loaded bank safe on the end
    The magnets that come out of microwaves are very powerful, but you have to be careful dismantling them as there's a tiny little thing that if broken is very bad. Loads of YouTube video showing how to do it safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    The magnets that come out of microwaves are very powerful, but you have to be careful dismantling them as there's a tiny little thing that if broken is very bad. Loads of YouTube video showing how to do it safely.

Cheers mate. I shall certainly have a look into that.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Paul, you will discover that when you do finally retire from full time employment, you will have TWICE the amount of work on your hands...trust me on this, I did !
    Nearly everyone I know who’s retired has said that John, they wonder how they ever found the time to go to work
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Nearly everyone I know who’s retired has said that John, they wonder how they ever found the time to go to work
    Apart from shooting, I used to fish a lot, mostly fly for trout. In the 3.5 years since I retired I have been twice ! I do tend to get a bit more time shooting though.
    “An airgun or two”………

Sat on the patio in a comfy chair on my fourth beer (in a dimpled mug i might add) my best pal laid out beside me (he has just had a lovely long walk in the hills) eldest son is ordering a slap up indian take away, if carlsberg made lazy sunday afternoons its not the hollow, but its a close second

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Sat on the patio in a comfy chair on my fourth beer (in a dimpled mug i might add) my best pal laid out beside me (he has just had a lovely long walk in the hills) eldest son is ordering a slap up indian take away, if carlsberg made lazy sunday afternoons its not the hollow, but its a close second
    Sounds like a cracking afternoon Chris. I've gutted and cleaned the kitchen and dining room this afternoon. Not quite so relaxing lol. This morning was good though. Jack had his grading for his orange belt in karate which went well!!

My God, it's hot in Great Ayton bud
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Sounds like a cracking afternoon Chris. I've gutted and cleaned the kitchen and dining room this afternoon. Not quite so relaxing lol. This morning was good though. Jack had his grading for his orange belt in karate which went well!!
    I bet Its nice to have the feeling of achieving so much in one day mate. Awesome ninja skills of Hw45 junior too

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    My God, it's hot in Great Ayton bud
    I hope it stays that way mate. Ive wangled a late start for tomorrow so i can take the new kral up to ayton and hopefully christen it on the woodies

I bet Its nice to have the feeling of achieving so much in one day mate. Awesome ninja skills of Hw45 junior too
    Cheers mate The lads well made up. Once theyre on orange belt they need sparring pads and gumshield. the highlight of his day I think lol

Cheers mate The lads well made up. Once theyre on orange belt they need sparring pads and gumshield. the highlight of his day I think lol
    Sounds like from there on in it gets serious. Be sure to tell him to get his revenge in first. Theres no points for kicking an opponent in the goolies. But there is a great deal of smug satisfaction

Sounds like from there on in it gets serious. Be sure to tell him to get his revenge in first. Theres no points for kicking an opponent in the goolies. But there is a great deal of smug satisfaction
    I'm going to pass on the advice first thing in the morning when he wakes up lol

Been having a lazy one, too.

Back and neck have been well ropey......pay back for Friday evening's head banging escapades methinks!

Very well done to young Jack; pass on my congratulations, Mike.

Love to all the Boingerpeeps xxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I hope it stays that way mate. Ive wangled a late start for tomorrow so i can take the new kral up to ayton and hopefully christen it on the woodies
    Good luck mate, enjoy

Not looking forward to wareing long trousers at work tomorrow, phew we're doing graffiti removal, so might have a cooling blast from the Lance, at a safe distance of course
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Been having a lazy one, too.

Back and neck have been well ropey......pay back for Friday evening's head banging escapades methinks!

Very well done to young Jack; pass on my congratulations, Mike.

Love to all the Boingerpeeps xxx
    Cheers Tone