I shoot/shot and fettle(d) nearly any HW break barrel.
HW30S, 50, 50S, 80, 95, 95L, 98 - many in .177 but the "bigger" models in .22.

To bring ANY of this AG to an acceptable level you have to do some homework and may be take some money in your hand.

I still own and shoot one of the first a LGV-2012 CU .177 (got it 2013 s/h) and have no intention at all to sell it.
It's by far the more refined airrifle compared to all the HW.

Had a LGV Challenger .177, a LGU CU .177 and still own and shoot a LGU Master .177 which definately is even more accurate to shoot than my LGV.

The "weaker" trigger of the WALTHER compared to the HW-Rekord is a fact (mainly out of the box) but is easily to be rectified with the standard genuine tuning-trigger-blade (for about EUR 25,--) allowing setting of stage 1 and 2.
I recommend changing the trigger load spring against a lighter version - out of a biro cut to fit. Trigger will be perfect.
BTW - both types Rekord, WALTHER awa any AA CD trigger will highly benefit from a proper clean, sear polish and relube.

This said I know that the LGV is a heavy piece of airgun to be lugged around in the fields but accuracywise it's the much better already OOTB tuned airgun to me.

If possible anyway - go and test in flesh.
This will be the best way to find out what suits you.