Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
I've been here three years and not heard of Blue Fox Glade before. Bit off my beaten track though.

And if the OP is coming this far then a little bit further down to Newton Abbot is worth visiting for Country Sports and Crackshot (air only, complete with indoor range).

And go home via Rifleman Firearms in Hambridge is worth stopping into last to test your new purchases out on their 90 yard target rich range Open late one evening.
Country sports is my No1 RFD choice, but in all honesty Martin doesn't have a large selection of springers, so I'm not sure he'd be worth the round trip time for the OP,
Likewise the Gunroom at Ivybridge, few if any springers, but a nice shop.

I've not used Crackshot since they were "Ronnie Sunshines" & I thought them way expensive back then.

If it comes to it Trago Mills sell a few cheap springers as well, but again probably not what the OP is after,

Ladds at Crediton have a few airguns (in the Computer side rather than the RFD side) but again I'm wondering if it's good use of the OP's time, although the drive from Exeter to Blue Fox goes right past their gate, so maybe a 10 min call in.

Never been out to Rifleman at Hambridge so Can't comment on them.