I advertised a 25mm 77k. I had tuned it and had the top hat and rear guide custom made to fit that spring ( Delrin ). Polished it to bits and made sure it shot superb.

I did this as a hobby over winters.

I advertised it on here for 140 quid. A tuned 25mm 77k in 0.177 that shot suberb for 140 quid.

A well known member contacted me via PM and said he'd have the rifle but the deal MUST be done in PRIVATE.

I sold him the rifle and said I'd include postage, as he was a popular member. I also said I'd post it that same day on next day delivery and I didn't need to wait for his cheque. I also told him what pellet the rifle performed best with.

At 8am the next morning his wife is ringing me and asking why the rifle hadn't arrived. Honest . I assured her it would before 1pm. It did. The cheque arrived several days later.

A few days later the rifle appears for sale on here for a nice little profit. It sells quickly. The new owner posts on here that he had done this deal with XYZ. He advises people that if they need a 77 tuning they should send it to XYZ as this one shoots superb. He adds that XYZ even told him what the best pellet to use was.