Quote Originally Posted by jeff0100 View Post
No one is saying you shouldn't stand by your wife, or come back to work. All they are asking for is a bit of communication to let them know what's happening.
You've found the time to make several posts on here, so surely you could send a few e mails out to explain the circumstances.
Most people don't mind waiting for things if they know there are certain circumstances causing the problem.
You've come on here all shouty when you could have just explained what was happening, in a calm and sensible manner. You haven't really done yourself any favours.

I'll definitely be adding you to my "do not deal with" list.

Having said that, I do wish you the best and hope your current personal situation improves.
If the said guy had actually sent the messages to my e mail I would have replied. But as he was not dealing with me and did not send any e mails to me I don’t know do I. It was drawn to my attention by someone on Facebook I was getting a slating off so thought I will have a look. You obviously do not go to china. Otherwise you would be well aware of the blockages that are put on websites I can only get on them because I use a vpn now try logging into your bank account or PayPal account using a vpn. See how far you get. But I would appreciate people getting there facts right before slating me off. This transaction is nothing to do with me. It’s the first I know about it.