Thread: Tx200 / Prosport service kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Phill

If I remember correctly, it was early 2016 that I did an almost identical feature for Airgunner magazine, and mine included a full trigger tune and the fitting of a V-Mach kit.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    Hi Phill

If I remember correctly, it was early 2016 that I did an almost identical feature for Airgunner magazine, and mine included a full trigger tune and the fitting of a V-Mach kit.

Neil
    Hi Neil ... you are quite correct. Indeed I think you have covered the TX and PS in various editions of AG. I have them all, neatly filed away; thank you. I guess I am just a sucker for such information... but they are very handy for when someone on the BBS wants the strip information because I can send them a copy ... am I allowed to reveal that?
    Cheers, Phil

Glad you enjoyed the article Phil.
    You are right the kit is not widely advertised, I was fortunate to have it at the game fair, the only other place Ive seen it was with Julian Bond.
    Its a really good idea, everything in one go, including instructions, I think AA really need to push these.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Hi Neil ... you are quite correct. Indeed I think you have covered the TX and PS in various editions of AG. I have them all, neatly filed away; thank you. I guess I am just a sucker for such information... but they are very handy for when someone on the BBS wants the strip information because I can send them a copy ... am I allowed to reveal that?
    Cheers, Phil
    Of course you are mate. The reason I write these is to help fellow air gunners.

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by u.k.neil View Post
    Of course you are mate. The reason I write these is to help fellow air gunners.

Neil
    Thank you Neil. I only wish I had your dedication to detail with taking photos etc. Please don't stop.
    Happy Christmas,
    Cheers, Phil