Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
For me it would have to be Webley&Scott,the Tomahawk and Longbow rifles they produced are great looking and performing rifles.With the added input of the Venom custom shop team ,who know's what they could have produced.
It would be great if Bsa would build us some thing of quality to match Hw or AA.
Les..
Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Same here. And by all accounts their PCPs (Axsor, FX, Raider) weren’t bad either.

Springer-wise, I also wish that BSF had survived and been able properly to update its basically 1950s rifle line through the 1980s, rather than being limited to putting the S70 action in a stupid stock (S80).
For me, too.

Webley was / is part of our heritage and it's such a shame that, although the name survives, Webley no longer produce. Some classic Webleys from the past and, with the Venom influence, things were looking rosy.

BSA. Although foreign owned now and making guns in Brum, it would be lovely to see a new springer or even some modernised Mercury and Airsporter rotary breech rifles.

And just think what may have been achieved at BSF with more modern thinking and technology.