Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
I will have you know Ive done 50 ex 50 at a variety of ranges including North Manchester, Rochdale, Rivi and of course, when I lower my standards - yours.

What nights do you shoot 10m? I cant be bothered with this 6 yard, poke em with a long pencil, stuff.

ATB
Ian
Hi Ian,

I cannot remember seeing a 50 ex 50 air pistol score from you shot live on our range at 10 metres, and I reckon if you had shot one then we would all know about it - probably for months to follow too!

As one of the first to support our club when I first started it, it would be nice if you were to be the first to hit a "possible" on our newly refurbished range. We certainly shot in a lot worse conditions when we first started the club - as I am sure you will remember!

The refurbished club range will give you your best opportunity to "put the record straight" with good lighting, warm conditions and good target changers - quite a bit different to when we saw you last.

We seldom shoot 6 yards at our club - maybe once a month (by agreement) when we fancy a change or get all nostalgic about maintaining the classic British 6 yard shooting distance and shoot our MPL targets - something we all enjoy and find just as challenging as shooting at 10 meters.

Our club nights have never changed, we still shoot on Tuesday and Thursday evenings but we are having a break over the Easter holiday period as one of us will be celebrating a 70th birthday next week and the rest of us are up to no good somewhere else!

Let me know when you are coming - there is a possibility that we will be shooting at 6 yards next Thursday night and I know that the small 6 yard targets are too much of a challenge for you so it would be best avoided