Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Boinger Bash #23 will take place on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of September, Dave.

And a few days beforehand for those lucky enough to be there for the build up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Boinger Bash #23 will take place on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of September, Dave.

And a few days beforehand for those lucky enough to be there for the build up.
    Cheers, in the diary.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

In the diary it goes!! Somehow need to squeeze some work in around these amazing fun times!!!!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    In the diary and paid for
    Pete

Some more photos of the bash. This is a private page, without the link it cannot be seen. If you would like any pictures removing, please pm me.

https://imgur.com/a/IdO4DFV

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I don't know if anybody is interested or not, but I was talking to a guy (sorry, don't know your name ) Saturday evening, and we started talking archery !!

Short story shorter, I asked Mick if the bash could accommodate an archery lane in September?
    Mick has very kindly said yes, and whats more, there is even a boss on site

So if anybody has a some sticks they'd like to throw at some straw next bash, you can
    I've not talked to anybody other than Mick via a short PM about this, but may I suggest some very basic suggestions for safety ?

No high power bows?
    Compounds set to a lower poundage?

I think Some field archery would be a fantastic extra talking point at the bash, and I'm guessing some of you have some beautiful archery kit?

Any thoughts?

Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Some more photos of the bash. This is a private page, without the link it cannot be seen. If you would like any pictures removing, please pm me.

Dave
    Super pics Dave

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrChipShoulder View Post
    I don't know if anybody is interested or not, but I was talking to a guy (sorry, don't know your name ) Saturday evening, and we started talking archery !!

Short story shorter, I asked Mick if the bash could accommodate an archery lane in September?

So if anybody has a some sticks they'd like to throw at some straw next bash, you can
    I've not talked to anybody other than Mick via a short PM about this, but may I suggest some very basic suggestions for safety ?

No high power bows?

I think Some field archery would be a fantastic extra talking point at the bash, and I'm guessing some of you have some beautiful archery kit?

Any thoughts?

Rob.
    That was me Saturday evening. I reckon a little archery shootout would be great fun. I have an adjustable compound that I normally run at 35lb draw

Dave
    Great photo's Dave. Emma's been wanting a puppy ever since last week.

Watt about

Quote Originally Posted by MrChipShoulder View Post

No high power bows?

Any thoughts?

Rob.
    Some homemade bows and arrows like when we were kids.
    Could be fun and must be made from harvested wood.
    Jonny

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Some homemade bows and arrows like when we were kids.
    Could be fun and must be made from harvested wood.
    Jonny
    Mmmmm ? Harvested material sounds a good idea, I noticed at The Bash that the poles on The Unframed gazebo were quite bendy with guy rope ‘bow strings’ close by
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mmmmm ? Harvested material sounds a good idea, I noticed at The Bash that the poles on The Unframed gazebo were quite bendy with guy rope ‘bow strings’ close by
    Good idea Paul, I know where we can find some cord. Possibly some target material as well.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Super pics Dave

I can't see any bloody pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    That's because your just a mod mick?! 🤣🤗
    Incoming !!!! 🤐

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Mmmm, me too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!