Thread: Fas 604

Fas 604

Are these still used for target shooting or have they been superseded by the latest SSP's and relegated to plinkers. I have two, a left and a right hand option which I am looking to sell, both resealed by me and putting out 395 fps with 7 grn Geco. What sort of value are they now ?

Thanks Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hi Baz

They are indeed still used for target shooting and are still highly regarded club pistols, far better than the replacement 6004 line now in production, A re-sealed and good condition example should fetch £220 - £250, tatty but working examples £150 - £180 depending on condition,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Quote Originally Posted by nige346 View Post
    Hi Baz

They are indeed still used for target shooting and are still highly regarded club pistols, far better than the replacement 6004 line now in production, A re-sealed and good condition example should fetch £220 - £250, tatty but working examples £150 - £180 depending on condition,
    Thanks Nige, will take them to Kempton and drop the price. Are you having a table this time ?

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Thanks Nige, will take them to Kempton and drop the price. Are you having a table this time ?

Baz
    Hi,

Not got much I want to part with at the moment, Will be there though as looking for a target pistol, Needs to be spring powered and recoiling, Gamo Centre target or similar, need to find a sharing partner for a table really to reduce costs for my now quite low volume,

Atb
    Nige
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more