Thread: Shooting jackets, scope stand and mat

Shooting jackets, scope stand and mat

For sale gehmann jacket, white and black , leather and suede size 62 £40. Holme canvas jacket, blue, black and white size 60 £30. Andrew tucker scope stand, £40. Schultz Olympic mat £30. All in good condition.collection only or meet within reasonable distance to Bolton.

Interested in scope stand and mat, could possibly see you tomorrow afternoon, I'll pm you with my phone number etc.
    Cheers!
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Scope stand and mat

Pm replied to.

What size does 60 refer to ? & are they for prone or standing shooting, i'm after one for standing, thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    What size does 60 refer to ? & are they for prone or standing shooting, i'm after one for standing, thanks Rob
    Size 60 is probably the European size. That's a 50-52in chest in UK sizes. The Gehmann and Holme should be OK for standing; there are a few prone only jackets, like the Kurt Thune 600, but most European brands are made for all three positions, Standing, Prone, and Kneeling. I can't recall if Gehmann or Holme ever made a Prone-only jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    I have a Kurt Thune Leather and canvas 42" chest, height 6'2" available £100.00. PM me for photos.

Rutty

Quote Originally Posted by tim s View Post
    Size 60 is probably the European size. That's a 50-52in chest in UK sizes. The Gehmann and Holme should be OK for standing; there are a few prone only jackets, like the Kurt Thune 600, but most European brands are made for all three positions, Standing, Prone, and Kneeling. I can't recall if Gehmann or Holme ever made a Prone-only jacket.
    Thanks for the reply, but a 50/52 is too big,

Regards,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post
    I have a Kurt Thune Leather and canvas 42" chest, height 6'2" available £100.00. PM me for photos.

Rutty
    Shame with you being so close but a 42 would i think be too small

Nice to meet you, thanks for the deal, scope stand and mat as described, a pleasure to do business with you!
    Last edited by rancidtom; 11-08-2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: due to distypia!
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Shooting jackets

Thanks for the interest. Good to meet you Tom. The mat and scope stand have been sold. Jacket sizes are European sizes as already stated. They are suitable for standing and prone.

Any pictures of the jackets please

Jacket

Pictures sent.

Recieved and messaged you

Jackets

Everything now sold, thanks for the interest. Up for sale in a couple of weeks will be my anschutz .22lr 1813 supermatch in precise alloy stock with 4765 buttplate, gehmann 590 rearsight 18mm foresight, mech handstop and folding bipod.