Thread: Difference between fwb 300 junior and full length

Difference between fwb 300 junior and full length

Is there a difference in weight and length or anything visual?

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....ous/#post-1551

Hope this helps (the FWB brochure a few pages down has the junior and S versions with dimensions)

Thank you

Not actually witnessed by me, but I'm told that on Saturday at the bash, Baldinio and Vale Boy attempted to swap stocks between a 300s and a 300s junior --- they found out that they're not interchangeable.

So right handed Baldinio still has a left handed 300s and left handed Vale Boy still has a right handed 300s junior.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Junior is shorter and alot lighter... the barrel is not nearly so heavy etc.

Its a really nice shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by let me shoot it View Post
    Is there a difference in weight and length or anything visual?
    FWB Mod300S Junior:

FWB Mod 300S:

FWB Mod 300S Universal:

FWB Mod 300S Running Boar

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Not actually witnessed by me, but I'm told that on Saturday at the bash, Baldinio and Vale Boy attempted to swap stocks between a 300s and a 300s junior --- they found out that they're not interchangeable.
    So right handed Baldinio still has a left handed 300s and left handed Vale Boy still has a right handed 300s junior.
    From my experience they are interchangeable, the basic action and inletting is the same, the only major action difference is the Junior does not have the the shroud and muzzle weight of the 'full size' 300S.

Here is a Junior action fitted into a left handed 300S Universal stock:

The Universal I got cheap as it had been stored in a farm outbuilding and the action was a basket case for rust on it but still functioned fine and shot accurately, the stock whilst showing a couple of scuffs was otherwise fine, I sold it on the BBS some years back as a project fitted with a junior beech stock as friend wanted a left handed FWB 300 Junior for his son.
    Last edited by rockdrill; 14-09-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: typo
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.