Thread: Theoben sirocco 2000 and countryman

Theoben sirocco 2000 and countryman

Hi

Can anyone upload a photo of the two rifles above so I can identify the difference.

Thanks
    sideleverjohn

Theoben

Google both rifles

as above that's what I do

The way I remember them, the Countryman carbine has a plain, simple, unchequered stock in, I think, beech. Long silencer but a short length of exposed barrel.

The Sirocco 2000 (standard model, they did “profiles” with skeleton butt) have a walnut or maybe hydeua (spelling?) stock of chunkier style with a prominent cheek piece, and raised chequering panels. Full-length shroud on the barrel, all the way back to the breech block.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    The way I remember them, the Countryman carbine has a plain, simple, unchequered stock in, I think, beech. Long silencer but a short length of exposed barrel.

The Sirocco 2000 (standard model, they did “profiles” with skeleton butt) have a walnut or maybe hydeua (spelling?) stock of chunkier style with a prominent cheek piece, and raised chequering panels. Full-length shroud on the barrel, all the way back to the breech block.
    Thanks guys
    2000 it is.
    Now I just need to find somebody to supply/make a full length silencer shroud.

Any ideas ?

John