Thread: Webley Junior grips

Webley Junior grips

I have two pairs of Webley Junior grips in very good nick, no chips and hardly any scratches.

I would like £20.00 per pair plus £1.50 p&p

One pair SOLD, one pair left (plus MK1 pre-war on another post)
    Last edited by lodmoor; 22-09-2019 at 09:59 PM. Reason: One item sold
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    I have two pairs of Webley Junior grips in very good nick, no chips and hardly any scratches.

I would like £20.00 per pair plus £1.50 p&p

Um, no interest then so they can go back into the cupboard until someone wants on (when they will be more expensive!).
    lodmoor

Um, no interest then so they can go back into the cupboard until someone wants on (when they will be more expensive!).
    ......those 3 d printers get better and more affordable every day......
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Mr gen

My first reaction was to ignore this comment classing it as some mealy mouthed moron's way of making himself feel big. Then I thought - I have just been called a cheat and therefore a liar.

The grips are genuine, look closely and you might see some rust stains.

I suggest that before you shoot your little mouth off next time you think twice - if you can think that is.
    lodmoor

Mr gen

My first reaction was to ignore this comment classing it as some mealy mouthed moron's way of making himself feel big. Then I thought - I have just been called a cheat and therefore a liar.

The grips are genuine, look closely and you might see some rust stains.

I suggest that before you shoot your little mouth off next time you think twice - if you can think that is.
    You missed the point. I suggest that 3 D printers will soon be able to replicate anything effectively I was not suggesting that these were fake. Now if you still want to gob off at me take it to pm and we can sort it very quickly you tit
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Tit? That the best you can do?

You are right, let us get the mods involved and you can explain to them why you made an unnecessary post that I found offensive.
    lodmoor

Tit? That the best you can do?

You are right, let us get the mods involved and you can explain to them why you made an unnecessary post that I found offensive.
    Winston Churchill 1930