Thread: Morini 162ie with right hand RINK or Morini grip.

Morini 162ie SOLD

THIS PISTOL IS NOW SOLD.

I am selling a Morini 162ie that is in very nice (hardly used?) condition and shoots superbly well. This was bought as a "spare" pistol for myself, but I have hardly every shot it, so it has a very low shot count and should give many years of good solid performance to any new owner.

The pistol is of the later type with two inter-changeable PCP air cylinders (one blue and one red as supplied by Morini) and has the newer type circuit board that is powered by two AAA cells and shows very few signs of ever having had much use from new. This is a lovely "tight" match pistol that really deserves to be shot regularly

The condition is really nice and comes in the original Morini fitted case with the small internal tool case, correctly numbered handbook, and spare air cylinder, air filling adaptor and discharge adaptor for use when emptying the air cylinders.

The pistol has a silver carbon barrel sleeve and has beautifully figured right handed Morini anatomical grip that has had all fitting screws upgraded to stainless steel so it is a really good looking match pistol!

Anyone interested in buying this lovely pistol is welcome to come and shoot it with us over 10 meters at the Rossendale Model Target Club any Tuesday or Thursday evening. (just let me know if you are coming!), but I can send pictures to anyone that is unable to travel and arrange delivery if required.

Price is £895 (including delivery if required).
    Last edited by zooma; 06-10-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi
    Could you please say what the date is on the cylinders.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richardlce View Post
    Hi
    Could you please say what the date is on the cylinders.
    Richard
    The date on the cylinders are 05/04 and 04/04 and both are stamped "20 Year max" which was the way they were all stamped before the 10 year rule change (now seldom enforced), so unless you are competing at major events it may be more important to know that the cylinders are unmarked, look like new, and do not leak.

Hope this helps,

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 05-10-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Hi Bob,
    If you could email that information when you return I would be grateful.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richardlce View Post
    Hi Bob,
    If you could email that information when you return I would be grateful.
    Richard
    No problem Richard,

I will be in Devon (Exmouth) on Saturday, but not close enough (or have enough time) to get over to Oakhampton or I could have brought the Morini with me for you to see and shoot!

My iPhone will allow me to access the BBS from time to time but I won't be able to refer to the pistol until I get home.

Best regards,

Bob.

Sorry about the late response in sending pictures out to those that have asked, but I have been enjoying some unexpected surprise holidays that I was given for my 70th birthday and these were followed by our 48th Wedding Anniversary that also included some time away! - but now I am back home and I will get some pictures taken and send them out as requested.

This pistol has now been SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 06-10-2019 at 07:34 PM.