Thread: Vintage BSA Buccaneer/Shadow Trigger Gaurd Wanted. Possible stock or complete gun.

Vintage BSA Buccaneer/Shadow Trigger Gaurd Wanted. Possible stock or complete gun.

Hi, Not been here for a very long time but looking for a trigger gaurd for my BSA Bucaneer. It looks to be the same as the one on my Shadow. Could also be interested in a complete rifle or stock in either version. TIA. 0.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

The trigger guard for both the Buccaneer and the Shadow is an integral part of the stock, and not normally available as a spare part. It was bonded into the stock, but they do tend to become separated sometimes but can be glued back into the stock as long as they don't go missing, which would unfortunately appear to be the case with yours.
    You will need to try and make one out of mild steel strip.

Hi, Thanks for the info. I was aware, just hoping someone has one, a messed up stock or an unfix able rifle to break for spares etc.

cheers
    jim
    Last edited by coyote2; 26-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Hi,

Against all the odds I've found a nice stock complete with trigger guard for my Buccaneer. So found the hens teeth, time to hunt down the rocking horse poo lol. I'm now just looking for a very nice complete Buccaneer, Shadow or Trooper. Boxed would be nice but will consider anything that's complete. I would prefer .177 but know that's a long shot so .22 would also be fine.

cheers
    jim