Thread: Box of Webley spring powered air pistol spares.

Box of Webley spring powered air pistol spares. SOLD

SOLD As I sell the last of my Webley spring powered air pistols, I no longer have any use for the box of spare parts that I have been stashing away over the years.

Some parts are new and some parts are used and cover most of the spring powered Webley air pistols from post war to recent Juniors, Seniors, Premier, Mark i, Hurricane, Typhoon and Tempest air pistols.

Its a bit of a "mixed bag" so I have taken some pictures to send out by email for anyone that may be interested to see, but it includes six new springs, four pairs of plastic grips one pair of (new) walnut grips, three Tempest front shrouds (used), two Senior/Premier piston assemblies (used) two used rear sights (Hurricane?)with spare adjusting knob, screws and springs, barrel locking lever, springs and screws. pack of new long and short roll pins, Senior sear, six new breech seals.....etc.

Also a new "un-blued" end cap with "DO NOT REMOVE" stamp - probably to fit a Senior?

I can send the pictures by email to anyone that may be interested in buying the job lot for £100 collected. SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 03-11-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    As I sell the last of my Webley spring powered air pistols, I no longer have any use for the box of spare parts that I have been stashing away over the years.

Some parts are new and some parts are used and cover most of the spring powered Webley air pistols from post war to recent Juniors, Seniors, Premier, Mark i, Hurricane, Typhoon and Tempest air pistols.

Its a bit of a "mixed bag" so I have taken some pictures to send out by email for anyone that may be interested to see, but it includes six new springs, four pairs of plastic grips one pair of (new) walnut grips, three Tempest front shrouds (used), two Senior/Premier piston assemblies (used) two used rear sights (Hurricane?)with spare adjusting knob, screws and springs, barrel locking lever, springs and screws. pack of new long and short roll pins, Senior sear, six new breech seals.....etc.

I can send the pictures by email to anyone that may be interested in buying the job lot for £150 collected.
    Hi.
    Are you prepared to sell the Senior trigger sear separately - assuming it's in good condition.
    sj

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    Hi.
    Are you prepared to sell the Senior trigger sear separately - assuming it's in good condition.
    sj
    If you have an email address I could send you a picture so you can judge the condition for yourself - I think it looks good - but anyone who is prepared to take the job lot will have the first say.

I have just checked the sear for you, (and if I remember correctly), I bought this as a new spare from a dealers "old stock" so it is in good condition and I don't think it has ever been fitted?

When I was looking for it I also saw a new and "un-blued" end cap that I think is for a Senior stamped "DO NOT REMOVE".
    Last edited by zooma; 02-11-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Not bad value at £100 for everything - and I will post it too!

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Pm incoming

This collection of assorted Webley spring powered air pistol spares has been SOLD

Glad they've gone to a good home.

They could have gone to many homes at that price

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Now the happy owner of a nice number of Webley spares for various future projects. Thankyou to both Bob (Zooma) and to the forum. Atb,Phil

Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post
    Now the happy owner of a nice number of Webley spares for various future projects. Thankyou to both Bob (Zooma) and to the forum. Atb,Phil
    You are welcome - I am pleased they have gone to somebody that has a good use for them!