Thread: Wanted BSA Scorpion pistol

Wanted BSA Scorpion pistol

Hi, Looking for a nice complete BSA Scorpion, PM me if you have anything interesting.

cheers
    jim

there was one on here last week mate

Thanks for the info. I saw two, this one I missed

3: Boxed BSA Scorpion .177 (scruffy box). Includes the original BSA metal target holder with BSA card targets, BSA gun oil tube (empty!) and container of pellets which may be original as it fits perfectly in the polystyrene packing. Stamped 'B.S.A Guns Ltd, .177 calibre' on top of barrel. £75.00, delivery £10.00 SOLD

and this one is missing the front sight hood and cocking aid from the pics.

BSA Scorpion .177 pistol in good condition see pics £125
    Box very very tatty and dirty

I would like to find one as complete as possible.

cheers
    jim

Scorpion

Hi Jim, I have one boxed in .22 with the oil bottle (full) and the metal target, front sight shroud and cocking aid. it also has the clear plastic pot of pellets, which may be a replacement (although it looks the part and fits the slot perfectly) the pisol is in excellent condition, gold lettering is clear and the bluing is as good as perfect. Its just been fully serviced with new piston buffer washer (old one corroded) and a new barrel seal. The box is showing its age with some sympathetic restoration, but its all there and one of the nicest I have ever seen. PM me if you want pics or are interested in it.

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio54 View Post
    Hi Jim, I have one boxed in .22 with the oil bottle (full) and the metal target, front sight shroud and cocking aid. it also has the clear plastic pot of pellets, which may be a replacement (although it looks the part and fits the slot perfectly) the pisol is in excellent condition, gold lettering is clear and the bluing is as good as perfect. Its just been fully serviced with new piston buffer washer (old one corroded) and a new barrel seal. The box is showing its age with some sympathetic restoration, but its all there and one of the nicest I have ever seen. PM me if you want pics or are interested in it.
    I think the clear plastic pellet holder is the correct one, I have an aluminium one with mine which is correct for an Airsporter apparently!!, The original was missing from my Scorpion so I added this one as it fitted, I got it from the bootsale for a few pence!!

I've a couple of full oil bottles, Loads turned up on ee bay, Can't recall how much they were but I bought four or five!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

that's a lovely looking pistol bud

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    that's a lovely looking pistol bud
    Thanks RR

It was under the last owners bed untouched for twenty years!!

It's actually very nice but it probably needs a new buffer on the piston, The breech seal is a little bit dodgy too but it did shoot with nice power when I put a couple of pellets down the garden to try it out!!

Cheers John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/