Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Crossman 600 and 38C Revolver For Sale

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I've used rmsd before for pistols. They were declared as such at the counter. Caused a bit of a furor at the time, but they're quite accustomed to it now. I believe the only thing that prevents rifles being sent this way is the size which limits them to pf48.

I haven't used rmsd for about a year though so it may have changed.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Oh, I've used RMSD to send a pistol in the last month and that's when I found out that RM have changed the wording on the prohibited items list (which used to specify special delivery) to the current wording.
    The question is whether they would honour the extended insurance that service offers or reject it as a prohibited item?

[QUOTE=Lawrie Amatruda;7774974]Also John I don’t know if you are aware that when using Special delivery, you are entitled to claim your postage back if they don’t attempt to deliver your package by 1 o/c the following day, I have done this on two occasions with no problems.

Kind regards,

Lawrie.

Lawrie It landed today Monday 18th November at 12-45pm having had an overnight stay in Doncaster sorting office. So that was nice