Thread: Webley omega trigger blade

Webley omega trigger blade

HI All,
    Anyone know if webley changed the shape of the trigger blade at all, on the omega model, great rifle but the trigger blade is like an after thought ,and a wedge of cheese shaped alloy that spoils the accuracy potential.
    Or would anyone know if there is a aftermarket replacment, or anyone had luck shaping the original trigger with a dremel tool or similar, it looks a cheap casting and don't really fancied filing it down as it looks weak.

Cheers

The Omega is not at all catered for in terms of aftermarket parts, I'm sure no-one has made a replacement trigger for it. I reshaped mine a bit, which improved the feel somewhat. I'll post a photo tomorrow.
    My Omega, in .177, is extremely accurate and I think the barrel is superb, but I've never been that keen on the trigger. Sure it's very smooth, but it lacks a distinct second stage and the release point can seem vague. Perhaps I just don't use it enough.

Arguably one of the best looking break barrels,but the trigger blade lets the side down.

The very first models had an ugly wide plated trigger blade this was replaced after a year or so for a thinner zinc type blade which was a much better looking affair this blade was also used on the eclipse and patriot looks like you may have one of the ugly jobs.

Dave.

This is all I did to mine.