Thread: Walther CP88 case

Walther CP88 case

Hi All

I've been using my cnc machine to make a new foam insert for my Walther CP88.

Got a bit carried away and made three versions:

• Competition with fixed sights
    • Competition with adjustable sights
    • 4" barrel with fixed sights

I've made this to fit the original blue plastic case (which mine came in), I'd like to make a foam insert to fit the newer black plastic cases that Umarex now supplies the CP88 in.

If there is sufficient interest in these then I'll make some more up for sale. Please don't ask how much as this is not a sales thread. I will put some pics and prices up in the sales section.

Also does anyone have a 'modern' Umarex case they could lend me, in return I'll make you a custom foam insert for your CP88. Alternatively if someone has a spare case, please pm me and (subject to price) I'll buy it.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Discocom View Post
    Hi All

I've been using my cnc machine to make a new foam insert for my Walther CP88.

Got a bit carried away and made three versions:

• Competition with fixed sights
    • Competition with adjustable sights
    • 4" barrel with fixed sights

I've made this to fit the original blue plastic case (which mine came in), I'd like to make a foam insert to fit the newer black plastic cases that Umarex now supplies the CP88 in.

If there is sufficient interest in these then I'll make some more up for sale. Please don't ask how much as this is not a sales thread. I will put some pics and prices up in the sales section.

Also does anyone have a 'modern' Umarex case they could lend me, in return I'll make you a custom foam insert for your CP88. Alternatively if someone has a spare case, please pm me and (subject to price) I'll buy it.

Thanks in advance
    Great idea and I’m watching this with interest. Would be interested in the competition version with the newer black case.
    David.

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    Great idea and I’m watching this with interest. Would be interested in the competition version with the newer black case.
    Great, could you email me some pictures of your case with some dimensions? there only appears to be a couple of generic versions, so I'm thinking I may be able to buy one on e**y to test with, if I know key dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Discocom View Post
    Great, could you email me some pictures of your case with some dimensions? there only appears to be a couple of generic versions, so I'm thinking I may be able to buy one on e**y to test with, if I know key dimensions.
    Yes PM me your email addy.
    David.