Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
I also like pics of the item for sale, I personally find they help as by the time you have asked for pics the item has usually been sold unseen or through pm. All sales through pm should see sellers banned for a period then we all know where we are up to.. Yes on the thread only and photo`s and date compulsory,,
I also dont post photo`s through url at all so unless its coming off my camera or desktop then it is not going to be for sale on a forum.. Fed up with clicking on a picture then having to untick all the boxes for that particular hosting site,, Col.
Ok i was not gonna say anything but here is why pics dont work in showing gun flaws. A good while ago i bought a pistol on here. I recieved pics. Seller said it had the odd age related mark so was not brilliant but a usable gun. Only thing he could said was wrong was that the bulb seal had gone. He said it dumped the C02 when he put a bulb in it so thinks the bulb seal had gone but be could not be bothered to change it so was selling it off cheap as an easy fix. . Gun looked ok in the pics from what i could see so i went and bought it. What he neglected to say was that you cannot now buy the seals anywhere so stuck with a gun i cannot use.also what he neglected to mention was the rear sight was not original and was bloody glued on. Could not see that from the pics i recieved either. Then on stripping the slide off to check it over the pin holding the false hammer fell out. Reason it fell out was because it was not the original pin and infact was just a bit of round steel cut off with pliers. This lose pin has gouged the slide inside due to it moving side to side when firing the gun. I fixed this fault but the rear sight i am buggerd with as you cant buy them now. I bought this off is a long standing member on her with a high post count. So how would pics have helped me in this case then???