Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
Thanks. If other people can get excited about this project, that might help with motivation during the less smooth times
Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
Rough outline of timeplan:
- July/August/September develop the recoilless system on these first prototypes and work out stroke/tp dimensions
-october onwards start shooting with prototype 2.0 which will have my trigger and barrel block on.
-shoot HFT winter series. Got a few HFT shooters in mind to spend some time and give me feedback. I want to make sure there are no weird shooting characteristics from different positions (kneeling/standing/prone etc).
- assuming all goes well, raise some funds to make the first batch round about April 2021

I'm planning to fund the first 10 or 20 actions myself. Then when people order one, take a small deposit to put towards the stock. This way people can physically see their action before parting with any money, but I also won't end up with the wrong number of right/left handed stocks.
Excited is an understatement and I am very much looking forward to seeing how this project develops, Dan.

And a very responsible and thorough development programme you have there.