I bought an FAC .22 Prophet just prior to Christmas and it is amazing.

Power is totally at your discretion but I am running 16grn AA’s at 1040fps (approx. 38ft.lbs) with pinpoint accuracy. I have shot them at 1080 (accidentally having set it up for 18 grners) and the still no issue but they cracked like a 1.77hmr.
Off a bipod 12mm spinners at a measured 60 yards no problem. I do expect this long range barrel to be just as good at 100.
Shot count is stellar and most surprising is its virtual silence fitted with a standard length Huggett. In fact it is so quiet without a pellet it sounds like a 6ftlb gun.
I am trying to find something shorter though which is just as effective - any suggestions?
Not so good points - its heavier than I expected. Weight was one of the reasons I bought it and it’s heft surprised me but its built like a tank and balance is good, so happy to live with that.
Magazines - the design has, I believe been changed three times. The first was criticised on the MK1 Priest, the Mk2 seemed to overcome the issues then mine came with a completely open backed version which was great for filling but inherently weak and broke when it cycled past a few empty chambers and snapped off the very flimsy pellet stop. I think they are aware as I have a new one on the way FOC - lets hope it is a mk4 version. I have a Carm mag on the way as well. Single loading is actually very simple due to the large opening.
Overall I would highly recommend it and its something different, did I mention it only has 7 ‘O’ rings!