Thread: For Sale: WEBLEY LONGBOW .22 Cal (turkish) in original box:

For Sale: WEBLEY LONGBOW .22 Cal (turkish) in original box:

For Sale:

A .22 calibre WEBLEY LONGBOW air rifle, with the beech stock and red rubber butt pad.

The rifle was found under a bed in its original box, though the box has a label for the Webley Stingray? On the 'lid' of the box is a photo of a Longbow however.

Inside the box is the original plastic bag, polystyrene supports, warranty registration card, 'Dispatch Checklist', and 'The Webley Owner's Manual for Spring Air Rifles - All Models'.

The box is in really excellent condition.

The rifle appears identical to the previous Birmingham Webley made product, but this is a later Turkish made gun, distributed by Webley International - as was. It would date from around 2009.

The rifle itself appears very little used, but has suffered from poor storage and there are tiny rust spots sitting on top of the blue on small areas of the cylinder and barrel. These are hardly visible unless the rifle is held up to the light.

Lovely rifle, beautifully compact, complete with the little muzzle break, a terrific sporter. And no longer available. Not as desirable as a Brummie version but still a well made gun and worth having, if not as a collector's item, certainly as a shooter, and especially in this complete condition?

Price is £225 + £15 postage (at buyers risk) if required.

+++++NOW SOLD++++++
    Last edited by slug-gun; 04-03-2023 at 09:39 AM.

PM Sent

Thank you

Any pics?

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    As above please.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    Any pics?
    If you let me have your E mail I'll send some over.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Thanks for sending me the picture, I will pass on this, good luck with your sale.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

PRICE DROP to £199 - I will leave the price at this level for a week or so, and after that time will reduce the price again to £175, which would be the final reduction.

SO: to paraphrase Dirty Harry, do you feel lucky?

Do you buy now at this competitive price for a really nice sporting air rifle, OR do you hang on for the next price drop hoping someone will not step in before you in the meantime?

Well p***s - do you feel lucky?

If it uses at least some of the Webley parts that the early Turkish built Longbows used and has a Walther barrel then it would be worth a look. If it has a Hatsan barrel then good luck with that. The Hatsan barrels are a complete lottery, many of them are oversized bore, especially in 22.

Like you said, do you feel lucky.