Thread: FWB Sport 124 Barrel

FWB Sport 124 Barrel

Just for interests sake what do 124 barrels fetch these days in good condition ? I ask because one was offered to me in a swap but I'm out of touch with prices these days and I have no idea of a fair value to allow for it. Also, I don't really have a need for it and would be passing it on, but if I take the barrel in a swap "the deal is done" and I end up with other items that I do want.

Any guidance in the matter appreciated,

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I'd guess £50 ? Would be more for shooting rather than a serious collector, as sticking a 124 barrel on a 127 doesn't make it a 124... and you'd still have the 127 rearsight. Collecting types are picky !
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Barrel

Around £50 - £70. Getting very hard to find any FWB spares these days. Mach 1.5

Thumbs up

Sometimes cheaper just to buy a whole gun as you just know that trigger is going to fold one day
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

They make £100 on the bay. Don't come up often.

Thanks for the replies to date folks, they've given me a starting point for my assessment of "value" and I'd guess that I might have to allow as much as £75 in a "Trade In", but I'll soon find out one way or the other.

Thanks again, Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Thompson View Post
    Thanks for the replies to date folks, they've given me a starting point for my assessment of "value" and I'd guess that I might have to allow as much as £75 in a "Trade In", but I'll soon find out one way or the other.

Thanks again, Vic Thompson.
    Give it a good check over, have you got a bore light ? On a trade in perhaps £50-60 tops, it could be used to re-barrel a pcp.
    Hw77+7