Thread: Pic request - boxed webley pistols

Pic request - boxed webley pistols

Please show off your boxed webley pistols

Loads of Webley air pistols, unboxed, boxed, and cased here: https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com/webley-pistols/

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Loads of Webley air pistols, unboxed, boxed, and cased here: https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery.com/webley-pistols/
    Yea seen that site its pretty good but meant real members on this forum now with recent pics,I'm guessing most of those pics are old pics as very few boxes would be in that condition now at a guess as some around 100 years old

Yes, a lot of those photographs are indeed quite old, as some of them came from my album site, 'My Net Images' when it closed down some twenty years ago, and Danny managed to recue them before the site disappeared, but there are plenty of other contributors from the UK and overseas with both older and more recent photographs.
    A lot of the pistols shown from my collection are no longer with me, as I've been disposing of it for a few years now, but I suspect any collector buying a superb boxed example, no matter what it's origin, is always going to try and keep it in the same condition as when he/she bought it. I've had some really nice boxed and cased examples and have always tried to keep them in superb condition, and I've also had some well used and unboxed examples as well, but I've always tried to seer clear of 'anchors'.