Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
Not really collectable because only possibly 10 ever existed and all must be considered prototypes. Well unless you collect prototypes

Collectable? Whatever you fancy and keep for a while.

What is fashionable in the air rifle collectors market is a much bigger question.
Fair enough...i'll have another go then...

Stutzen Airsporter .25 tap loader - i think they exist (not the RB2 coz as Shed Tuner proved they are not great to shoot)

Or simply a decent Mercury Challenger - or even an 'S' Mercury or Airsporter...in good nick (and with the front sight hood)

I have had and sold (doh) most of the 'modern' BSA collectibles incl Firebird, Spitfire PCPs, 635 Magnum, .25 Cobra Strike, Goldstar .177, RB2 Airsporter, 240 Magnum and even an Airsporter Centenary with most of the bits... (double doh), probably my most collectible one left is the Superstar .177 which i think was a Theoben special, Gas Ram with blacked action and thumbhole stock - I only bought it for the stock for another SFS tuned Superstar so i had the action tuned again by SFS, who took the gas ram out and replaced it with a spring to make it shoot straight - it does now .....but triple Doh as i didnt get the gas ram back.

Currently on the lookout for a Supersport Custom or Lightning with the factory camo i think it was full dip not just the stock, or even the walnut dipped stock Lighting Custom....or am i now just making stuff up???