Thread: Airarms

Airarms

Are Air arms hi-power,collectable? ball park valuation please,It's in the loft at the mo.I'll put some pics up tomorrow.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wil95k View Post
    Are Air arms hi-power,collectable? ball park valuation please,It's in the loft at the mo.I'll put some pics up tomorrow.Thanks.
    Yep, they are definely collectable. I'm not a fan of the military stocked versions as I'm a woodstocked type of chap. Value wise and depending on condition, probably £250-£275 upwards. I have seen mint ones go for £350 plus..dom

lovely guns but no idea on price

Definitely collectable and best prices are generally paid for rifles that still have their original open sights and finish.

I'm a huge fan of the military style SA and AA rifles but managed to bag a woodstock a while ago too. They seem to be rarer than the ABS stocked rifles and IMHO don't fetch quite so high prices, Khamsin and Camargue excepted.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Airarms

Thanks for the replies,I had a look in the loft,well more of a peek! There is so much junk in there,I couldn't muster myself to find it!

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Definitely collectable and best prices are generally paid for rifles that still have their original open sights and finish.

I'm a huge fan of the military style SA and AA rifles but managed to bag a woodstock a while ago too. They seem to be rarer than the ABS stocked rifles and IMHO don't fetch quite so high prices, Khamsin and Camargue excepted.

John
    And the SE90 and EX88 😁
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

condition

as with any rifle all depends on condition mate pic would help a minter in the box might do 500 a dog rough one could be worth 50 quid
    scorpion lightning walther lgu