Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
That is great news Tony,
I feel your pain about road rage idiots as Im 2 weeks back behind the wheel and already I miss working from home
Cheers, Scott. Yep, other than a means to get to The Bash / going anywhere else that you want to, I've not really missed driving. Certainly not missed the commute by car with all the nobs on the road these days. I used to love driving but with driving standards and etiquette seemingly worsening so much over the years, I don't miss it at all. The train had a few negatives from time to time (cost, the odd cancellation, the odd Saturday evening one being over-crammed with football fans), but I've been enjoying the less stress scenario. Especially the "down time" on the way home. And the different views of the countryside you get from a train and the fact that you can take them in safely......

Now, jumping back on my bike and feeling the freedom of two wheels on pleasure rides would, most certainly, deliver huge grins again, but still having to watch out for the morons and ever-increasing pot holes.