Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1752

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    No worries and if you spot my Grandmother say Hi very very very loudly, usually found causing Havoc occasionaly with an older Grey Lurcher in tow.

Found a load more expired tins in the Kitchen, hopefully the Neighbours like Coffee otherwise theres going to be some moan by time that lots through.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Great news about your new job Tone and I hope it works out well for you.

I’ve not been on the Forum for a few days now as I’m currently on a road trip along the Norfolk coast so I’d like to acknowledge Segata’s previous suggestion about using an exercise bike to try and get my legs into better shape in preparation for getting back on the motorbike again. Cheers for that.🥃
    Thank you, Graeme. I hope you're enjoying your little road trip. Not only did that weather God Neil sort the weather for last weekend's Bash, he then proceeded to sort it for most of the UK, so you have lovely conditions. Hope all your plans for getting back onto two wheels go well.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    A bit late to the congratulatory party but……. Well Done Tone .

When do you start ? More importantly, have you told them you need leave for the August Bash dates?
    Start on 1st June, Pauly. Will sort the Bash leave dates.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

Anti-slippage BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    85 sleeps to go Tony
    Put new batteries in the Sleepometer and start building Paul up for the big day
    Pete

Booked Friday the 2nd of Aug off work so I can get the required amount of Aiming Fluid down my neck the night before

Going to try to remember a fork for Friday tea too.

Rick Astley for Prime Minister !

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    Booked Friday the 2nd of Aug off work so I can get the required amount of Aiming Fluid down my neck the night before

Going to try to remember a fork for Friday tea too.

Good man

Fish n chips is normally cooked and served at the pub on proper plates with cutlery. Unfortunately, last weekend they didn’t have a chef which is why they were ordered and delivered to the pub by the local Chippy.
    Bring a fork anyway as it’s useful for waking people up that fall asleep around the fire in the early hours
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Good man

Fish n chips is normally cooked and served at the pub on proper plates with cutlery. Unfortunately, last weekend they didn’t have a chef which is why they were ordered and delivered to the pub by the local Chippy.
    Bring a fork anyway as it’s useful for waking people up that fall asleep around the fire in the early hours
    Apparently that was a small portion of fish and chips...

Might have needed a flamethrower with me on Saturday night.

A fork is useful for the Saturday curry unless you have already bent it around the fire
    Pete

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    I'll have my Yugoslavian Mess kit with me so I'll have my full compliment for din dins.

Got bored whilst waiting for my tea so decided to point the Cobra catty out the back door at the Range, tried using the built in sight and proceeded to knacker part of the frame work I'd just put out there so went back to off the top fork, wrist needs a bit more training but she's doing alright and emptied a tin of ammo so I'll have to knock up some more or get a big bag of pre made clays or steels.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

I did indeed have my fork ready for the curry. Not likely to poke anyone around the fire as I was probably amongst the last to leave .

What I want to know is where the heck can you buy one litre cans of 10% lager ? I think they were from the 80's ?

That big bag of Bombay Mix was great, whoever brought that ? , might look for that as a must bring
    Rick Astley for Prime Minister !

I am ambitiously planning to bring a knife to butter my bacon rolls
    May even go as far as a teaspoon
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    I did indeed have my fork ready for the curry. Not likely to poke anyone around the fire as I was probably amongst the last to leave .

What I want to know is where the heck can you buy one litre cans of 10% lager ? I think they were from the 80's ?

That big bag of Bombay Mix was great, whoever brought that ? , might look for that as a must bring
    I think you can get the berserker lager from b and m mate, vaguely remember seeing it but wasn’t brave enough to sup it at the bash 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    I think you can get the berserker lager from b and m mate, vaguely remember seeing it but wasn’t brave enough to sup it at the bash 🤣🤣🤣
    Sold in the DIY section as paint (and brain cell) stripper
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    85 sleeps to go Tony
    Put new batteries in the Sleepometer and start building Paul up for the big day
    Ah, so 12 weeks to go, eh?

The ticky-tock machine will be up and running soon so Pauly can build up to his climax crescendo!