Thread: Atlas Bipod.

Atlas Bipod.

I came across an Atlas bipod and was wondering if any of the members on here could confirm if it's genuine or a copy. I have looked online and seen some Atlas bipods have flanges on the part that's moved to extend the legs, then have also seen some that don't have the flanges. Could it be that the flanges are on later versions? I have added a good number of photos so that hopefully you can see enough to confirm if it is a genuine Atlas or a copy.
    Thanks.

It’s a cheap copy. Like you said the flange is missing from the legs plus the metal of the sprocket looks low quality.

I have a cheep copy paid about £15 off the bay, it works great and does everything I need, I would not pay the price of a genuine one.
    rapid 7 mk2 .22/btas 30ftlbs fac./fx verminator 177
    rapid 17 mk1 regged(by ben taylor)in mk2 stock
    savage hmr and dm80 mod/ crickett .22

I have a genuine one and where it says patented it should also say accu-shot.com ( or words to that effect).The collars on the legs are different.If you email the pictures to customerservice@accu-shot.com they should be able to tell you if it is genuine.

The copy can work loose resulting in the legs swinging around but it’s an easy fix using an o-ring.

Thanks for the replies, I have sent an email to the company asking if the one I have is genuine or not, though I think it is a copy.