yep was thinking of sticking with 177 for now and then maybe if I added a skan to my stable later I could opt for 22 for more of a 'wack' for ratting etc

''''advice'''' has been my major problem at present most people I've conversed with have quite strong opinions on each weapon in question and these often conflict completely!

in regards to the take down range I've been told dont touch this it's cr#p and the next day told you want one of these its the dogs danglies! :LOL:

I mention the Air Ranger because I've held on of these and it felt comfortable for me, its not ideal length wise to fit in my boot (small car) but as I learn more and more this becomes less and less important for the right gun. (if needs be this can be sprted with a skan later)

I also like the Daystate Mk 3 FT-R but unlike the Air Ranger it wouldnt be suited to hunting as far as I can see .

As said ideally I would like an HFT gun that I could use hunting if the opportunity arose in the short term until I decided to have dedicated hunting/HFT guns (may never of course)