Thread: JSB exacts

The Golden Shot Guest

JSB exacts

Just to let you know chaps I ordered a tin of each of the JSB Exacts in 4.51's and 4.52's to see how they compare. First off I was impressed by the company that I ordered from as with in two days my order had arrived nicely wrapped, I opened the package and inside there was two tins not a mark on the outside nice clean straight , doesn't look like its been wrestled all the way to my post-box. I opened the lids and what a sight clean, uniform in shape, with no added extra's (dust) pellets. I went down the farm today to see what work's for me, both pellets performed well so it's really down to personal preference, I’ve made my choice, now it’s to order in bulk

P.S. nearly forgot to mention the company

http://www.airammo.co.uk/ the chap I dealt with was Paul very helpful and polite even with all my questions
    Last edited by The Golden Shot; 16-04-2004 at 06:21 AM.

The Golden Shot Guest
    Has anybody had a look at there goods, How do they compare

Beer Hunter Guest
    I ordered a single tin of 5.52’s from them and had the same excellent service.
    Unfortunately in my gun they did not perform quite as well as AA Field’s, but others swear by them.

TER…

The Golden Shot Guest
    Well been down the range today and I must say I’m impressed 55yards 1" inch groups or for those in the new scale 25mm which is great considering i couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo until recently

The Golden Shot Guest
    Pellets arrived 2day that i ordered in bulk, same service as i had with my test order, nice pellets. They even sent the batch that i ordered as well

Excellent pellets,

Our club buys them directly from JSB, even with vat, delivery etc, we can still make a small profit from our club members selling at £3.50p per tin, .177 and .22

Rod

The Golden Shot Guest
    ow i forgot to add they even sent a great big bottle of pellet lube FOC, i'll be saving this for a rainy day as i like to feel the pellets slip in i've never been one for artifical lubricants

FT Shooter Guest
    Originally posted by Rodd
    Excellent pellets,

Our club buys them directly from JSB, even with vat, delivery etc, we can still make a small profit from our club members selling at £3.50p per tin, .177 and .22

Rod
    And your club will supply to non-members around the country?

bud Guest

cheeky

lol