Thread: S/S 'Match' Airsoft Pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Why is it gas reservoir powered? I thought these were SSP. Cocking effort to compress air for the 1 joule or so needed would be nothing.
    No- these are an 'airsoft pistol' so run on Propane or derivatives. Classed as a toy by most countries except for here why Airsoft pistols come under the VCR act. But as I discovered you can make a mockery of this.

I'm going to start a thread on the members section regards this..
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    No- these are an 'airsoft pistol' so run on Propane or derivatives. Classed as a toy by most countries except for here why Airsoft pistols come under the VCR act. But as I discovered you can make a mockery of this.

I'm going to start a thread on the members section regards this..
    Airsoft also includes other power plants, electric (Airsoft Electric Gun:AEG) and spring (typically bolt action “sniper” rifles)

It’s more to do with low power and firing plastic balls, making them non-lethal. They were included in the VCR act because most are replicas of real firearms. Inert replicas are covered by the same restrictions.