Thread: Trigger linkage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes I agree. It was just a thought as to how to avoid the springiness that will be introduced if the bent spoke flexes at either of the bends. If we want to keep the weight down and use thin spokes, the stiffness will become an issue. This could be minimised by making the bends as open as possible so that the spoke is on the line of force, as near as can be. Or, as suggested, introduce a gusset brace.

Maybe the best solution for a bullpup trigger anyway is to go electrical, and fire by wire. I've always thought the Airwolf was a prime candidate for pupping.
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes I agree. It was just a thought as to how to avoid the springiness that will be introduced if the bent spoke flexes at either of the bends. If we want to keep the weight down and use thin spokes, the stiffness will become an issue. This could be minimised by making the bends as open as possible so that the spoke is on the line of force, as near as can be. Or, as suggested, introduce a gusset brace.

Maybe the best solution for a bullpup trigger anyway is to go electrical, and fire by wire. I've always thought the Airwolf was a prime candidate for pupping.
    Fire by wire is a good solution, avoids all the linkage problems, i may have a go once this is sorted, im waiting for cylinder bands at the moment then i can finish it, oh then there's the scope rail to sort out, ill get there eventually..