Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post
Hi Greylag,

I've just aquired a Titan Mohawk with walnut thumbhole stock in .177 today, May be interesting to "put it through it's pace's" to see what it can do! Must say though, hard to cock the thing even if you have "the knack" I don't think I'd want to play with it too long! I don't intend to keep it anway, nice looking gun but too much like hard work for me It would have been a nice addition to my collection if I hadn't got a mint working Titan JB1!
Hello Wonky,

Did you have to tell me it had a walnut thumbnhole stock ? mine has an ordinary standard stock. I found if you hold the cocking lever halfway down when you start to close it it's easier, then slide your hand down to the rubber grip as you get to the last few inches where the extra pressure is need to close it. Keep your shirt out of the way if it's loose fitting or the locking pip will leave nice tears in it

By the was if you happen to have the user manual for the Mohawk I'd be grateful if you'd please scan it and e.mail me it, I can't get hold of the damn thing anywhere.

Regards