Thread: My permission letters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very interesting thread and thanks for everybodies contributions and suggestions.

I had some simply business cards made up..They are quite plain with just my name, home tel, mobile number and email address on them.

I don't put anything claiming to be "Pest Control Services" as I am not a professional and don't claim to be offering a comprehensive/professional service. Also, by keeping the business card fairly basic, I can use it is a variety of situations and it doesn't come across a pretentious / "over the top"..

Also, for the folks posting out/delivering these letters looking for permission, I wonder if including an SAE might be useful?
    Last edited by Pete E; 26-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete E View Post
    Very interesting thread and thanks for everybodies contributions and suggestions.

I had some simply business cards made up..They are quite plain with just my name, home tel, mobile number and email address on them.

I don't put anything claiming to be "Pest Control Services" as I am not a professional and don't claim to be offering a comprehensive/professional service. Also, by keeping the business card fairly basic, I can use it is a variety of situations and it doesn't come across a pretentious / "over the top"..

Also, for the folks posting out/delivering these letters looking for permission, I wonder if including an SAE might be useful?
    I made up some cards on the comp. I wanted to be specific rather than general. When you do find yourself in a position to ask for a permission you don't want to be looking for pens and paper. Also, when in a likely looking pub that may be used by farmers etc, (not down the Old Kent Road you can always ask if they'll pin it up for you. This is my effort.

http://www.unusual-gifts.pwp.blueyon...rol%20Card.png

Very handy, thanks. Only got the one shoot at the moment so will get a few of these letters off and hopefully pick up some more land!