Thread: Diana 34s or SM ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice write up and pics over there. I'm not a member but can access your review. The 34 of this era does look like a meaty HW80 rival but earlier and later versions are slimmer and lighter. More manageable than an HW95 in my view.
    If the 34SM balances well with the moderator then a smaller, slimmer replacement will have to be heavier than it looks.
    I have seen 34 pistons, drilled as you describe but not on recent versions. Older would seem to be better as far as these go.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Nice write up and pics over there. I'm not a member but can access your review. The 34 of this era does look like a meaty HW80 rival but earlier and later versions are slimmer and lighter. More manageable than an HW95 in my view.
    If the 34SM balances well with the moderator then a smaller, slimmer replacement will have to be heavier than it looks.
    I have seen 34 pistons, drilled as you describe but not on recent versions. Older would seem to be better as far as these go.
    The supplied mod just looks horrid and makes the rifle over long considering the tiny barrel. I like shortys hence the choice of a smaller slimmer mod for me.
    If you can access it, maybe others here can too. Tried to put a link on but can't
    B.A.S.C. member