Thread: 10m Target Rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    While its not a pcp - HW30 with the Rekord trigger and sports peep sight.
    If it were not for the PCP preference indicated on the opening thread I would also strongly recommend the HW30 fitted with whatever diopter sight you may choose to fit.

It would be ideal for the purpose and can produce remarkably accurate results at 10 meters - far better than its modest price would suggest.

I have had an old Anschultz dioptre sight on my for HW30 some time, and if you are lucky enough to find one, the genuine HW rear dioptre match sight makes a very neat fit that compliments the rifle really well - the only problem with that would be that the cost of the sight could easily exceed the cost of the rifle!

As soon as my HW30 was received in the post IJ gave the rifle a quick "once-over" and the Record trigger received some minor adjustment (even before I got to shoot it) and it has been really nice to shoot right from the start.

IJ has a fair bit of experience with HW rifles (that mostly share the same time proven Record trigger unit), and his experience can made an already good trigger even better within a few minutes of getting his grubby mitts on it.
    Last edited by zooma; 23-12-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.