Thread: Optisan EVX 3-12x44i opinions? anyone have/had this exact model and used nv with it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
    I use this exact scope and I use a wdv700 add on I have no issues at all with my scope, have head shot rabbits with ease past 40yds.
    I use it on 3x mag for spotting then zoom in with no issues at all.

Mark.
    Hi Mark , cheers for your reply and info , ohh now that sounds ok and maybe im back on track , now i've not used the rear add on i intend on using , i have friends who use them and know they are good , but obviously i dont know what it would look like using in conjunction with the evx , i'm also told the actual rear add on adds a bit of mag , so im wondering if you'd maybe have any idea what mag i could go upto while using it with nv add on? i know you said you use it on 3x for spotting and then zoom in , but zoom in how much? are we talking 5-6x 7-8x or 10x etc?
    don't suppose you have any viewable recorded footage anywhere that i could see what the scope like with nv ,recorded at such as such distance on such as such mag?
    Regards Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Town View Post
    Hi Mark , cheers for your reply and info , ohh now that sounds ok and maybe im back on track , now i've not used the rear add on i intend on using , i have friends who use them and know they are good , but obviously i dont know what it would look like using in conjunction with the evx , i'm also told the actual rear add on adds a bit of mag , so im wondering if you'd maybe have any idea what mag i could go upto while using it with nv add on? i know you said you use it on 3x for spotting and then zoom in , but zoom in how much? are we talking 5-6x 7-8x or 10x etc?
    don't suppose you have any viewable recorded footage anywhere that i could see what the scope like with nv ,recorded at such as such distance on such as such mag?
    Regards Daniel.
    I don't have any footage sorry, and I can go to the max 12x zoom.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
    I don't have any footage sorry, and I can go to the max 12x zoom.

Mark
    Thank's Mark , you've been very helpful with your information.
    that may have just swung it for me and i think i may just go for it , not going to know for sure until i try.
    with them being price dropped by £110 and now available for £199.99 , then if they are as good as a few others and yourself have stated then they are a bargain at that price
    i won't be ordering until next week anyway so if anyone else comes up with any difference in opinion while i'm waiting it may change my mind ,
    but i hope not
    Regards Daniel.