When me and Mick used to go on hunting trips to North Wales, he used to come here first to pick me up and then hit the road for the 3 ½ hour journey (apart from the time he got lost and it took us 6 hours)

How he and another chap came back white as a sheet after seeing a huge black cat up in the mountains.

Mick used to love this story, about 5 of us split up and me Mick and Bob ended up on this verge just chilling, we then noticed one of the other lads at the bottom stalking a squirrel, he took about 10mins creeping through the undergrowth etc to get within a decent range of this squirrel and as he shoulder the gun and was about to pull the trigger I shot the squirrel, Mick was in tears with laughter as the other chat wasn’t amused.

But he used to get me every time regarding Football, I would always ask him how Man Utd were doing when we were away as he had a radio with him all the time and he used wind me up all the time by saying they were losing or lost and get be going but saying how rubbish they were etc.

There’s a few other stories and laughs we had about other things but too much to go on here.

Pete